As I forgot about the Little My when we were asked for quotes, I decided to "borrow" her picture here today to illustrate the annoyed child inside me when:
- My sewing machine stitches were pulling. I so did NOT want to do anything about it, but had to as my quilt sewing was going really wrong because of this. It was something rather simple as it tends to be.
- The right side of my face was aching. I thought that I was through with my cold, but there is obviously one crooked and inflamed corner of my sinuses producing mucus and creating pressure under my cheek bone.
- My lower back felt as if I had suddenly aged thirty years. It was stiff and hurt. Totally result of not moving as I usually do. Luckily a bit of stretching sorted it out.
- There was no sun to be seen and the outside temperature is nowhere near where I could start with sowing seeds in my garden. Not even in my polytunnel. I think I have to give up and bring some pots inside to start my tomatoes, cucumbers and aubergines in.
- I got several bits of apple skin (I think) lodged in between my teeth. Had run out of dental floss and trying to use dental picks is action doomed to failure with my teeth. My teeth sit really tight, so using picks in between my teeth ends up with splinters in my gums.